Certain parts of this website may be subject to registration and additional Terms & Conditions. Users will be expressively informed during registration process about any applicable Terms & Conditions.
Except explicitly marked otherwise, any content of embarrassingproblems.karger.com, including but not limited to articles, contributions or comments in whole or in parts, titles, logos, trademarks, graphic designs or adverts, are the intellectual property of S. Karger AG (Basel). All rights are reserved.
Unless otherwise noted, no part of the content on the Karger website may be translated into other languages, reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, micro-copying, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.
For further information or permission requests please contact email@example.com.
While Karger endeavours to ensure that embarrassingproblems.karger.com is normally available 24 hours a day, Karger shall not be liable if for any reason embarrassingproblems.karger.com is unavailable at any time for any period.
Access to the Karger website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of a system failure, maintenance or repair for reasons beyond Karger’s control.
- The information on embarrassingproblems.karger.com is provided by S. Karger AG.
- The information given by this site is meant to supplement, but not to replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician.
- Unless otherwise specified, the information on this website is directed solely at those who access the site from the UK. S. Karger AG makes no representation that any product referred to in this site is appropriate for use or available in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
- The statements, opinions and data contained in Karger publications are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of the publisher and the editor(s). To the extent permitted by applicable law, S. Karger AG and its contributors disclaim all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
- The sponsors of this site are clearly identified, and the identity of commercial and non-commercial organizations that have contributed with means, services and commercials or other material, that serve special interests, will be displayed in such a way that there is a clear differentiation between their and S. Karger AG’s own independently edited material.
- The appearance of advertisements on embarrassingproblems.karger.com is not a warranty, endorsement or approval of the products or services advertised or of their effectiveness, quality or safety. The publisher and the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content or advertisements.
- Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to websites that are not under the control of S. Karger AG. When you activate any of these you will leave the S. Karger AG website and S. Karger AG has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any website that is not under the control of S. Karger AG.
- S. Karger AG accepts no liability for the quality or type of services or goods provided by any third party it may mention on this site or to whom this site may be linked.
- These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of S. Karger AG or any of its employees or agents.
The authors and the publisher have exerted every effort to ensure that drug selection and dosage set forth in these publications are in accord with current recommendations and practice at the time of publication.
However, in view of ongoing research, changes in government regulations, and the constant flow of information relating to drug therapy and drug reactions, the reader is urged to check the package insert for each drug for any changes in indications and dosage and for added warnings and precautions. This is particularly important when the recommended agent is a new and/or infrequently employed drug.
If any provision of these Term of Use shall be unlawful, void or for any reason or unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this legal notice will preclude Karger from applying to any court to bring an action for the infringement of its intellectual property rights.
Basel, October 2020